Karuna Reiki means “an action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others,” it can also be defined as the Reiki of Compassion. Karuna Reiki is healing energy which assists us in awakening universal compassion and the wisdom in one’s soul. It connects us more deeply to the enlightened realms and the energy of unconditional love, bringing profound healing into our lives and that of others.
Developed by William Lee Rand and the International Center for Reiki Training in the 90s, this beautiful loving energy is now amplified with Holy Fire® Reiki, creating an extraordinarily powerful healing frequency that can also be transmitted through sound (toning and chanting).
The Boddhisatva Goddess of Compassion, Kwan Yin (below), is closely associated with Karuna Reiki.
Karuna Reiki® brings deep healing in many areas including:-
- Past life issues
- Physical, psychological, emotional abuse; child abuse
- Cellular healing
- Unconscious patterns, addictive behaviours, fears
- Psychological or psychic “attack”
- Heal insomnia and panic attacks
- Spiritual emergency
Karuna Reiki® can also improve and enrich a person’s life by:
- Developing healthy habits, healing relationship issues
- Developing Universal Compassion
- Harmonising chakras and clearing the human energy system
- Helping manifesting goals, bringing focus and strengthening our self-esteem
- Aligning with higher self, bringing balance, deeper connection and enhancing spiritual guidance
- Connecting to personal Divine power and trust in life
- Creating peace and healing the Earth
- Enhancing psychic senses such as clairvoyance
Zoë uses Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® in all of her healing sessions, and is now teaching Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher courses online